May 2, 2003
A Forum Seeking Innovative Answers
- New Approaches to Higher Education and Training
- Distance Learning, Tele-education and the Internet
- Shared Research Facilities and New Approaches to Research
- Joint University Projects
- Multidisciplinary Needs and International Perspectives and Languages
- Space and Security Issues Related to Education
- How to Attract More Students to Higher Education in the Space Field
- How to Prepare Incoming Students More Effectively for College
- Wide Spread Survey on Space Education to Find Concerns and New Solutions
Johnson, Randall; Pelton, Joseph; Hertzfeld, Henry; Flournoy, Don; and Hussein, Hussein J.
"White Paper Report: Needs in Space Education for the 21st Century—Research, Higher Education, Training and Public Policy,"
Online Journal of Space Communication: Vol. 1
, Article 18.
Available at: https://ohioopen.library.ohio.edu/spacejournal/vol1/iss1/18
Astrodynamics Commons, Navigation, Guidance, Control and Dynamics Commons, Space Vehicles Commons, Systems and Communications Commons, Systems Engineering and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization Commons